[120314|INTERVIEW] Naver’s March Music Special: B1A4’s First Official Full Length Album [IGNITI

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/3/2012, 10:21

Ghəi Chinəsi

Group:
Admin~

CITAZIONE

tumblr_m0w58pbNhy1qj0mpq

Naver’s March Music Special: B1A4’s First Official Full Length Album [IGNITION]

The filming scene for the MV and behind the scenes video revealed

Special | B1A4’s First Official Full Length Album [THE B1A4 I (IGNITION)]

B1A4, who received a lot of interest in 2011 with ‘O.K’, ‘Beautiful Target’, ‘Only Learned Bad Things’, and others. B1A4, who foreshadowed this year’s promotions as they won rookie awards at various end of the year awards such as the Seoul Music Awards and Golden Disk Awards, has revealed their first official full length album [THE B1A4 I (IGNITION)].

With the meaning that B1A4’s possibilities as musicians who have improved one step further are starting through their first official full length album [THE B1A4 I (IGNITION)], Jinyoung personally participated in the producing for this album and the members’ own composed songs are in the album, proving their possibilities. The title song, ‘BABY I’M SORRY’, which is composed, written, and produced by Jinyoung, has a intense trance rhythm along with a drum beat and a bass as the base. It has a charming melody that will stay in your head even if you listen to it just once and it’s a song where Jinyoung’s specifically unique composition and touching lyrics stand out.

The behind-the-scenes video along with the B1A4 members’ behind story of their ‘BABY I’M SORRY’ music video filming that’s being released for the first time ever through Naver Music. Let’s meet the members’ thoughts as their new album’s promotions are ahead.

Interview | Each of the Members’ Comeback Photo & the New Album Interview

tumblr_m0w58zLenH1qj0mpq
Q: B1A4, who has returned with their first official full length album! How do you feel on selling a full length album?

A:

Jinyoung: We released two mini albums last year and we’re finally releasing our first official full length album. As much as the love we received last year, it’s an album that we prepared really hard for in order to show a better side of ourselves. It’s a little burdening thinking that if the last album was an album that B1A4 was showing to our fans for the first time, this time we needed to show more people B1A4’s music and color and receive love from them as well. However, just as much as many people have been anticipating it, we prepared a lot in order to show a good side of ourselves, so I believe many people will give us love.

CNU: Because the title song for this album was not only personally composed and written by Jinyoung, but also produced by him, I think Jinyoung is receiving a bit more burden. Also, because Baro and I participated in the composing and writing of another song, and not just Jinyoung, it’s an album that I feel more affection for. It’s an album that we did our best on and because it’s also an album that the members worked on while sharing many stories and enjoyed doing, I don’t have any regrets. Since we worked hard in order to show the various music colors of B1A4 such as R&B, Pop, Hip-hop, Urban, and Ballads, please love it a lot. We will show an amazing side of us on stage just as much as we prepared hard for it.

Baro: Although I am nervous and worried as well, I’m really happy and my heart is nervous when I think of how we’re going to be standing on stage after a long time. We prepared a lot and since we worked hard in order to show a more matured look, everyone should anticipate it as well.
tumblr_m0w599EaXs1qj0mpq
Q: Please introduce your title song, ‘BABY I’M SORRY’. And it would be better if you could point out the enjoyable points as well.

A:

Sandeul: Our title song, ‘BABY I’M SORRY’, is a song that Jinyoung hyung personally wrote, composed, and produced. It’s a song with a twist because it starts out at first with an intense trance rhythm with a drum beat base and then during the middle part, it changes to an exciting melody. After finishing the song, Jinyoung hyung let me listen to it first. I remember when I first heard it, the song was so good that hyung and I went to the studio that day and made a guide during the middle of the night. You will know if you listened to the song, but it’s a charming song where you’ll automatically sing along after only listening to it once. When you listen to the song’s unique points, you will probably find yourself singing along with the chorus. Saying ‘BABY I’M SORRY~’ too~ ^^

Gongchan: If I were to pick out the differences in this song from our past songs, I would say that our way of expressing love to a girl has changed. In the past, if we just said we liked the girl and confessed to her, we’re now having farewells and I think that our confessing methods in asking her to come back have become a bit more mature. If in the past, we had the young feelings of someone in their 10’s, I think I’ll say that our love story has become a bit more mature since the members are now all in their 20’s? ^^

Jinyoung: I think in this song, it would be good to anticipate different performance on stage. We put an effort in trying to liven up each and every feeling in the song such as the beginning’s fierce trance rhythm to the catchy chorus with rock as the base. You will receive a different feeling from our past stages so please look forward to it a lot.
tumblr_m0w59kbKtS1qj0mpq
Q: The members’ solo songs in this album caught my attention, so please introduce them.

A:

Baro: My first solo song, ‘Just The Two of Us’, is the first time I participated in not only the lyrics, but the composition of the song as well. Because it’s my first solo song, I thought a lot about what color I should show. Many people would think it’s a love story by just looking at the title, but if you listen to it, the lyrics are very sad. It’s a song that expresses the thoughts of a male and female who are growing tired of each other and have their break-up right ahead of them. I believe that there will be many people who will agree with this song if they have dated before. Also, Miss A’s Min senior participated in the featuring for this. I think that Min senior’s thin but controlled voice expressed the feeling of the song better. We started recording as soon as we met in the recording studio, so I was so nervous and tense that I couldn’t look at her face. I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to Min senior.

Sandeul: I also sang a song called ‘Crush’. After receiving the guide for the first time, it was a song style that I really liked so my heart was beating. After that, I would continue to listen to the song and think a lot about how I would express the feelings of a crush. If I had a crush on someone for a really long time, how would I confess? After thinking that, I think singing about those emotions in a calm manner touched my heart a bit more. So I didn’t stop my emotions at the recording studio and after singing it in a calm and light mood, I think the song was expressed a bit more sadly.
tumblr_m0w59uBy111qj0mpq
Q: Is there an episode you remember during the music video filmings?

A:

CNU: Each of the members recorded a flashback scene with the female lead. Baro started off filming with the girl first, but there was skinship involved since it was an affectionate scene. But Baro couldn’t even look into her eyes. While we were monitoring it, we were giving him advice like to pinch her cheeks, stroke her hair, but he didn’t know what to do. But after filming a couple of times, it was like nothing ever happened because he was doing so well and we were all surprised.

Sandeul: The female lead was a model. Along with being tall, she wore heels on top of that so because of the height difference, I had to sit down and film. ㅜㅜ

Baro: Also, you will be able to see CNU hyung’s crying acting during this music video. As soon as the cue sign was given, he was immersed into his emotions so well and at the sight of him tearing while crying out loud, all the staff members clapped once the filming was over. Look forward to CNU hyung’s tearing acting while he cries out loud.
tumblr_m0w5a48KQ31qj0mpq
Q: Please tell us your plans on future promotions and give a word for the fans.

A:

Jinyoung: We just started promotions for our first full length album, but we plan to put an effort in letting more people know about B1A4’s music and color so please anticipate it a lot. And to our fans, who love us, we will show you an amazing stage so that you will be able to say ‘as expected of B1A4’, so please support us a lot and watch over us.

CNU: We put a lot of effort in showing a more mature side to ourselves than the past, so we ask for a lot of love. And we plan to meet everyone for awhile through the TV, radios, open broadcasts, and fansignings so please anticipate it a lot. Let’s Fly B1A4! Thank you.

trans. cr; hyejin @ b1a4trans
source cr; naver music

0 replies since 15/3/2012, 10:21   51 views